Noble Oil Service, Inc. Risk Management Administrative Assistant in Sanford, North Carolina
*Provide administrative support for the Risk Management Team. This includes significant administrative activities involving DOT/EPA/OSHA compliance, training, regulatory permits, maintaining and updating databases, and creating and generating reports. *
- Run CSA reports on a routine basis.
- Schedule DOT Physicals for drivers.
- Data entry into the Risk Management tracking software. Also run routine reports from the same software.
- Work with the EH&S; Manager to insure all training is done as required and documented. That includes tracking all training required, employees status for the training, scheduling classes, updating class rosters, preparing class supplies, grading class tests, printing class certificates, and updating employee and company training files.
- Maintain all contractor approval documents and all administrative work related to the contractor/employee approval process, and create and maintain a current list of approved employees/vendors.
- Responsible for the administrative portion of all regulatory permits and identify renewal dates. Work with the Compliance Manager on the administrative activities for new permits.
- For larger regulatory permits; track, schedule, and report required activities such as sampling, testing, drills, and training.
- Responsible for assignment of department purchase order numbers and reviewing expense reports.
- Develop and maintain paper and electronic files of documents and records, ensuring accurate and logical organization of files; control confidentiality of files as necessary.
- Work with both the EH&S; Manager and the Facility Team on PPE options and sourcing.
- Manage the SDS tracking for the company.
- Help facilitate development and implementation of SOPs throughout the organization via templates and expanding outlines into the templates for some departments.
- Assist the Compliance Manager on projects such as policies, plans, and SOP creation, review, and updates.
- Responsible for the admin work involved in the hazardous waste record keeping, disposal scheduling, and profile creation.
- Handle the administrative side of TSD audits, satellite location audits, and potential new business location audits.
- Work with the Sales Rep and Safety Manager during audits.
- Implement continuous improvement processed for the administrative processes in Risk Management.
- Other duties as assigned by Risk Management Team.
Skills, Experience, and/or Education Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience
- Environmental, Health and Safety experience and/or education preferred
- Ability and flexibility to support multiple Manager’s needs
- Experience with high volume data entry required
- Exceptional keyboarding skills, prefer 60wpm
- Very strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with moderate supervision with technical subject matter
- A high software comfort level to allow quick understanding on new software and applications
- A commitment to helping drive a safety culture in the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a close team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Understand concept of continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain confidential information
Location: NC - Sanford
Department: 9000 - Corporate