IQVIA Investigator Payment Specialist (Office-Based) - Novella Clinical in Morrisville, North Carolina
Novella Clinical is seeking candidates in Raleigh-Durham or Wilmington.
Manage the review of site invoices and calculation of patient visit payments using Novella’s standard systems and processes. Reviews site contracts and enters budgets into Novella’s standard systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS,DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Update and track all payments to sites on the site payment tracker weekly.
· Support and process all Site invoices for payments. Review Site invoices against site contracts to ensure payment amount and details of the invoice match the Site’s fully executed contracts.
· Review Site’s fully executed contract so key payment information for each site can be documented.
· Assists with maintaining schedule for patient visit payments per contract with the Sponsor and the Site. Process all site payments for patient visits. Review the site payment report based on the required due date for payments to be made to make sure the report is correct and free of errors before processing any payments.
· Assist with calculation for any manual patient visits payments required and calculate holdbacks per the report from the EDC system and the Site’s fully executed contract. The Investigator Payment Analyst will review and provide feedback and adjustments as necessary.
· Maintain Company Outlook folders with all correspondence related to assigned studies.
· Maintain filing of all payment backup for all assigned studies.
· Assist Investigator Payment Analyst with all Physician Financial Transparency Reporting for all assigned projects, as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Ability to perform tasks with special attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff and sites as needed , including site contacts
· Ability to organize work efficiently with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to manage daily details with a high degree of accuracy
· Excellent computer skills required: Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS INACCORDANCE WITH ADASTANDARDS:
· Very little physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
· High School Diploma
· 2 years’ work experience required
· Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Excel required
· Strong attention to details and accuracy required
· Ability to multi-task required
· Good communication skills required
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled