Conduent Benefits, Associate II in Cary, North Carolina
Benefits, Associate II
Conduent is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Conduent offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Conduent supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Conduent serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.conduent.com, www.news.conduent.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.conduent.com/businessservices .
Full Time Permanent Benefits Associate II
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Benefits Associate II to join our team at 1200 Crescent Green, Suite 200, Cary, NC 27511 . This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits.
· This is a Full Time Position supporting a Benefits Service Center.
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
As a Benefits Associate II working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Assists employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums.
· Applies acquired job skills and company policies to complete assigned tasks.
· Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
· Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
· Supervises staff and delegates tasks effectively.
· Maintains benefits member database.
· Prepares benefit statements and year-end update of benefit records.
· May co-ordinate draft invoices for small to medium sized clients.
· Liaises with actuarial staff, senior consultants or senior administrator/manager, as well as trust company and insurance company representatives.
· Provides basic advice and guidance to clients or plan members.
· Coaches and advises less experienced administrators.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Recommend products that best suit the customer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
Primary Location United States-North Carolina-Cary
Organization Consumer and Industrials
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 18009304