The Estee Lauder Companies Beauty Sales Manager - Clinique (CARY TOWNE) in Cary, North Carolina
Beauty Sales Manager - Clinique (CARY TOWNE)
Looking for an inspiring leader who will be the driving force of the brand each day. Join a company where collaboration abounds and mentors support individuals to achieve their personal best. You will have the opportunity to coach, develop and ignite passion in the market to attain goals.
Please complete online application; instructions below
Responsibilities for Beauty Sales Counter Manager:
• Leads and develops counter specific sales plans and point of sale strategies with input and involvement from Counter Manager. Key areas of business to affect include basic business, new product launches, and Special Events.
• Leads the process of developing the productivity of Top Performers with Counter Manager input and involvement.
• Coaches Counter Manager on planning, coaching, selling and execution skills.
• Provides counter training on key selling and service skills that will lead to achievement of sales plan.
• Ensures that Counter Team utilizes all of the Educational tools including Destination Success: Welcome Aboard and Roadmap to Leadership.
• Plays a key role in identifying and developing bench strength for Consultant and Counter Manager positions. Functions of this role may include mentoring Counter Managers in the process of developing bench strength, and collaborating with Account Executive to create and execute a development plan for Account Coordinator bench.
Job Qualifications for Beauty Sales Business Manager:
• Effective coaching, training, and development skills.
• Effective goal setting, planning, and communication, relationship-building and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and get others to "buy-in" in to specific goals and strategies in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Self-reliant with the ability to make solid business decisions.
• At least 2 years management experience.
• Enjoy selling.
After clicking the application link, you will be prompted to complete a registration page.
Please enter the following:
Estee Companies Brand
What prompted you to this site:
Select: JOB POSTING
Please include referral name or ad code:
Enter: MG 777 PS
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
In these roles you would be employed by the Department Store not by Clinique. The Department Store makes all final hiring decisions for these positions.
Job Ref: MG 777 PS